This resource is not like those boring hospital books you receive! This is free of any sort of agenda and full of everything you need to get you started on the right path to having the birth you need.
The perfect birth preferences template is included for you to use as is, or tweak for your own unique birth.
Deciding what you need to take to the hospital with you can be so daunting! Go straight to the back of this guide for a full ‘what to take to hospital’ list for you to use!
From wellness clinics, to doctors, doulas, playgroups, preschools and retail outlets this guide gives you a list of everyone you’ll need in the Coffs Coast community from pregnancy to toddlerhood.
Why are they free? Because we could all use a little love right now!
When: Wednesday 24th August.
Time: 3-5ish PM
Where: The Cave, Valla Beach
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Show up between 3 and 5pm, introduce yourself and then let me work my magic.
• You will return the kindness to someone else - make a donation to a worthy cause, pay for someone’s coffee, offer a free service from your own business, leave $5 on the ground with a “have a nice day”
note pinned to it. Anything. Let’s just promise to be kind and share the love!
• You will receive what you’re given in terms of the amount of photos you receive. I’m imagining you will at least get one.
• All photos taken during the session will be uploaded into a shared gallery and that link will be shared to my Facebook page. You will be able to download your photos straight from that link.
• A shared gallery means that anyone who follows the link can view or download your photos. Which means you won’t have a problem with that and you give your permission to have your photos shared to social media.
• These terms and conditions are NON NEGOTIABLE. They are my boundaries and without putting boundaries like this in place, I would not be able to offer anything for FREE.
(Please do not ask for special treatment. If you cannot organise yourself to get to this session, that’s not my problem. If you really can’t make it, and have FOMO, I suggest you take a look at whatever is holding you back from paying for a session and get real about making that happen for you! If it’s money that’s holding you back, ask your fave photographer if they offer payment plans! I do! Plus my sessions start at just $220, a price that is beyond reasonable).
MOST IMPORTANTLY: By showing up to have your photo taken, you automatically agree to all of the terms and conditions in this post.
So excited to see you all! This is going to be fun!
Birth is such a taboo topic. Most women who go in to give birth for the first time have never seen a birth before, or even held a newborn baby. Our birth statistics are becoming pretty dire with birth trauma on the rise and it's not unrealistic to think that in the future no one will 'be allowed' to give birth vaginally. We'll all be herded in for c-sections for no other reason than the profit of others.
I am really passionate about getting birth on display. If more women see the truth of birth, there will be less fear around it. Women will know that their bodies and their minds are capable and we will start seeing better birthing outcomes which will also lead to better postpartum experiences. Peace on earth begins at birth.
Please read all about the campaign using the button below. I need funding to do this project. I'm asking for donations. This will mean so much to me and have an impact on so many. It is a project I am feeling very passionate about and plan on getting off the ground one way or another.
Also, if you’re a grant guru or simply know of any grants that would cover this, please let me know!
**I would like to acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of our country and pay my respects to the Gumbaynggirr people who are the custodians of the land in which I live, here in the beautiful Nambucca Valley. I would also like to thank the Elders, both past, present and emerging for the knowledge and wisdom they share and the strength and determination they have shown. Because of their courage, wisdom and resilience, we are able to celebrate a continuous living culture that spans over 60,000 years**
Copyright © 2022 Nambucca Birth Photographer Doula - All Rights Reserved.